Thursday, November 19, 2015

DAY 6 : 19-11-2015

I want to desperately showcase those 120+ caricatures I drew this day. In fact, some of the most hilarious family caricatures happened on Day 6. But the worst was waiting to happen the next day. 

My mobile with which I have been recording the caricatures and the subject holding his/her caricature, separately was stolen from my table right in front of 30 and odd curious onlookers gaping at what was quickly happening on the designer paper without break.

My camera had inside that the full works of 19th and that of the forenoon of the next day. I was crestfallen and took a looong time of 5 minutes to recover from the loss of drawings that could never be captured back. My seniors at the pavillion advised me to grieve more generously at such a eye-popping loss. But I held back, determined to settle scores withat 60-ish tough stomached stealer whom minutes before the loss I had shoved off from another side of my table.

No comments:

Post a Comment